If you’re really looking to build up your glutes and get some mass on your butt, but tend to have knee pain when it comes to squats ? Skip the squats, and do these 5 exercises, you will have fitter and firmer butt
– Hold a kettlebell (between 10 and 20 pounds) in your right hand, and lift your left foot slightly off the ground.
– With your back straight, return upright, coming to your starting position. This completes one rep. Maximize this move by keeping your right foot off the ground as you go through your reps.
– Do 12 reps on each leg, for three sets.
– Step up onto the chair and bring your right knee forward and up.
– Switch legs and repeat to complete one rep. Do 20 reps total.