DRY HAIR TREATMENT
Dry and brittle hair is hard to adore. It is not soft and shiny, it’s not silky and smooth, and it’s not lustrous and definitely not sexy. It’s just dry, frizzy and brittle!
Your hair is made up of thousands of cells that are divided into three layers. Dry hair occurs when your hair shafts do not receive or retain enough moisture required for the proper health of your hair. This reduces its shine, making it appear lifeless and dull.
Here are some inexpensive, homemade treatments to get rid of dry hair naturally at home, leaving you with lustrous and shiny hair.
BY USING COCONUT OIL
You just need of :
- Coconut Oil.
- Cotton Ball.
HOW TO USE :
Following are the few steps you have to follow for soft, silky and shiny hairs :
- First of all, warm up a small amount of coconut oil in a small bowl. Do not boil it, only warm it up.
- Soak a small amount of oil into a cotton ball and dab it on your scalp and hair.
- Massage thoroughly with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Allow the oil to sit for 2 to 3 hours, or you may leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and condition your hair.
- Use this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for best results.
Apply it twice a week, you will have best results .
Happy Pining <3