Kiwi Strawberry Lip Scrub
Making our own makeup product is so much fun. Here I will tell you the way to make best scrub for your lips which can make your lips soft and pretty. This scrub will remove dead skin from your lips and make them look fresh and pretty. So here we go!
- 1 strawberry-pureed
- 1/2 kiwi
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 2 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Pour strawberry and kiwi in blender and blend them. Put it aside after blending.
- Take another bowl and add sugar and olive oil and mix them until they blend well
- Add pureed fruits to he mixture and stir well
- Add the strawberry extract and Vitamin E oil (optional)
- Transfer the mixture to airtight container and put it in refrigerator for one weak
HOW TO USE?
- Wet lips with warm water and apply Kiwi Strawberry scrub to your lips
- Message in circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Wash your lips with warm water.
- Dry them with soft cloth
- Apply your favorite lip balm.